“For the last 18 years of being a vegetarian, people have asked me, “If you don’t eat meat, what DO you eat?” My answer has been “I eat everything else.” See everything one vegetarian eats for an entire year. Follow daily from Photo Kitchen’s Instagram (or follow hashtag #whatavegetarianeats365) and come back here for recipes and such.
Find more information about underlined items (such as recipes) at the bottom of the page.
1. Gardein Meatless Meatballs with Marinara Sauce, ColbyJack Cheese and Green Peas.
2. MorningStar Original Chik Patties, Roasted Turnips, Sauteed Spinach and Garlic with Lemon Caper Cream Sauce
3. Warm Kale Caesar with Tofu (cold, with green leaf lettuce)
4. Acre Farm-to-Table To-Go Tikka Bowl with Tofu (tofu, curry roasted cauliflower, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, creamy tikka masala sauce, and fresh cilantro)
5. Scrambled Eggs and MorningStar Original Sausage Patties
8. Popcorn with Butter and Balsamic Vinegar Powder
10. MorningStar Veggie Dogs with ColbyJack, Mustard and Relish
13. Potato Chips and Dove Chocolate
14. Fried Eggs with Sauteed Kale
15. Gardein Chickn Scallopini with Creamy Quinoa and Spinach
16. Cadbury Creme Eggs
17. Bleu & Fig brunch
18. Bleu & Fig brunch
19. Bleu & Fig brunch
20. Chipotle Sofritas Burrito
21. Caesar Salad
22. Cadbury Creme Eggs
Lemon Caper Cream Sauce
Veganaise, fresh lemon juice and capers.
Veganaise, fresh lemon juice and dill relish.
Creamy Quinoa and Spinach
Quinoa, fresh or frozen spinach, fresh lemon juice, heavy whipping cream, salt and pepper.